Every night when I close my tired eyes

 Every night when I close my tired eyes, I find my way back to you. I drift into a softer space where the pain fades, and only our strong, forever love remains. In my dreams, I see you running free under a bright, colorful sky, bathed in a gentle, guiding light. I remember how you were always by my side through every joy and sorrow, your loyal heart my greatest comfort. But waking up means walking this road alone again. The house stands quiet, and the heavy silence is a constant reminder that every part of me still longs for your presence. 

🌙

Yet, those dreams have become my sanctuary. They give me hope for that sweet place where I will finally see your face again, where there are no more goodbyes or tears—just endless years of the love we share. Until that bright day comes, I will keep dreaming of your wagging tail and your tender, familiar eyes. Because in my sleep, the distance disappears, and you are close to me once more, waiting patiently to welcome me home. 💛🐾

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster