Until We Meet Again
Until We Meet Again
I feel you in the quiet morning,in that soft light that fills the room when the day begins.
You’re not where you used to be…
but somehow, you’re still here in the spaces between.
The house is quieter now,
the little things sit still where they once held you.
But my heart remembers everything—
and it always will.
Your love didn’t end… it stayed with me,
walking beside me in ways I’m still learning to understand.
You were my comfort, my joy,
the part of my life that made everything feel whole.
And now, wherever you are—
I know you’re at peace,
running free, resting easy,
in a place where nothing hurts anymore.
They say it’s a bridge of light and love…
and maybe one day, I’ll find my way there too.
Until then, I hold onto you in every memory,
in every quiet moment that still feels like us.
So run free, my sweet friend.
Chase the wind, rest in the sun,
and know this will never be goodbye—
only a pause… until we meet again.
Reacties
Een reactie posten