There’s a place where you never left
There’s a place where you never left…
a place I don’t have to search.It’s here.
Right in the quiet center of me
where everything I feel begins.
Because even when the world changed…
even when your steps faded…
even when the house forgot your sound…
my heart didn’t.
It kept you.
Not as something I visit…
not as something I remember only when I try…
but as something that never moved.
I feel it in the smallest moments.
When something soft rises in my chest
for no reason at all.
When a memory comes without warning…
and stays… like it belongs there.
When I pause…
and everything inside me
feels full and empty at the same time.
That’s you.
Not gone.
Not lost.
Just… held.
Because love like yours
doesn’t disappear into the past.
It settles.
It finds a place
where time doesn’t reach…
where distance doesn’t matter…
where nothing can take it away.
And somehow…
my heart became that place.
I didn’t choose it.
It just happened.
The way you leaned into me.
The way you stayed.
The way you filled every quiet space
with something steady and real.
All of that…
it rooted itself here.
So even now…
even without you beside me…
I’m not carrying you.
You’re carrying me.
In the way my heart still knows you.
In the way it softens when I feel you near.
In the way it refuses to let go
of something that was never meant to end.
And one day…
when this distance fades…
I won’t have to keep you this way anymore.
I’ll see you again…
not just in feeling…
but in front of me.
And everything my heart has been holding…
will finally run back to you
all at once.
Reacties
Een reactie posten