I’m right here, holding your paw
I’m right here, holding your paw,
counting the quiet breaths that once carried me through everything.I remember the little things—
the way you met me at the door,
the soft sounds that made a house feel full,
how you understood me without needing a single word.
You didn’t ask for much… just closeness, just presence,
and somehow you always gave more than you took.
If love could hold time still, I would stay in every moment we had.
But love does something stronger… it lets go gently,
so you can finally rest.
So I’ll sit with you, just like this,
until the room feels softer and the weight eases.
I’ll carry you forward in all the small places you once filled—
in the light, in the quiet, in the meaning you left behind.
Run free now.
I’ll find you again someday…
on a path you already know by heart.
Reacties
Een reactie posten