I don’t know why
I don’t know why…
but today feels like you.Nothing big happened.
Nothing I can point to.
It’s just… there.
In the air.
In the way the light falls a little softer.
In the quiet moments that feel… fuller than usual.
I woke up with it.
That feeling…
like something familiar was close.
Not heavy.
Not overwhelming.
Just… present.
I catch myself looking around sometimes…
not because I expect to see you…
but because it feels like I should.
Like you’re just out of sight…
moving through the day with me
the way you used to.
Even the smallest things carry it.
The way the room settles into silence.
The way time slows down for a second
without warning.
It all feels… connected to you somehow.
And I don’t try to question it.
I don’t try to understand why today…
out of all days…
feels like this.
I just let it be.
Because for once…
the missing doesn’t feel as sharp.
It feels… close.
Like you didn’t go anywhere.
Like you’re woven into the day itself…
quietly… gently…
without needing to be seen.
And I think…
maybe that’s what love becomes.
Not something we chase.
Not something we search for.
But something that finds us…
when we least expect it.
Something that shows up
in the softness of a moment…
in the stillness of a breath…
in the feeling that we’re not alone
even when we should be.
So today…
I’m not holding onto the silence.
I’m holding onto this.
This quiet connection.
This soft reminder…
that you’re still part of everything.
And maybe…
somewhere beyond what I can see…
you feel it too.
That today…
in its own quiet way…
belongs to us.
And for now…
that’s enough.
Reacties
Een reactie posten