Grief came like a storm I never saw coming
Grief came like a storm I never saw coming. One day, the skies were blue and you were here, your tail wagging, your eyes shining, your presence filling every corner of my life. And then suddenly, clouds gathered. Rain poured. Thunder roared. And when the storm finally passed… you were gone.
I was left standing in the wreckage, soaked in sorrow, wondering how to take another step forward. The silence after the storm felt louder than the thunder itself.But love… love doesn’t vanish with the storm. Love is the rainbow that appears when the skies begin to clear. Love is the warmth that glows even through raindrops on the window. Love is the reminder that though grief shakes us to our core, it cannot destroy what was true, what was sacred, what was ours.
So when I miss you most, I lift my eyes to the heavens. I look past the gray clouds and see a rainbow stretched wide—my promise, my reminder, my bridge. And I know, in that moment, that you are there. Not lost in the storm, but living in skies of love that will never fade.
Until we meet again, I’ll walk through every storm with you in my heart, and with faith that love shines brighter than grief.
Reacties
Een reactie posten