In a world that felt loud
In a world that felt loud…
you were the part that stayed honest.Not complicated.
Not confusing.
Just… real.
You didn’t need words to understand me.
You didn’t need explanations.
You saw me…
as I was…
and somehow, that was always enough.
You were my gentle truth.
In the way you stayed beside me without asking why.
In the way your eyes softened when I felt heavy.
In the way your presence made everything feel a little more certain… a little more safe.
You didn’t pretend.
You didn’t change.
You loved me exactly as I was…
even in the moments I didn’t know how to love myself.
And that kind of truth…
it doesn’t leave easily.
I still feel it.
In the quiet.
In the way my heart settles when I think of you…
not because the pain is gone…
but because the love is still there… steady and unchanged.
You were never something I had to question.
Never something I had to figure out.
You were simple in the most meaningful way.
Pure.
Soft.
Certain.
And now…
even though you’re not here the same way…
that truth still lives in me.
In the way I remember you.
In the way I carry what we had.
In the way I still feel grounded… even in your absence.
Because you didn’t just love me.
You showed me what real love feels like.
Not loud.
Not overwhelming.
But quiet… steady… and sure.
So even now…
when everything else feels uncertain…
I hold onto that.
To you.
To what you gave me.
To the truth that never changed…
and never will.
You were my gentle truth.
And somehow…
you still are.
Reacties
Een reactie posten