Don't Let Go - Fountainheads Rosh Hashanah


Lyrics: Walkin through the unknown I can’t see you anymore Memories surround me Haven’t gone this way before Refine me Define me My story Is changin with me Impressions Expressions When will I know? Don’t look back – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there Don’t let go – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there Rollin down like water Feels like I almost lose control These colors paint a picture Clean my clothes, but not my soul I’m walkin Beside you Tomorrow never starts today Impressions Expressions When will I know? Don’t look back – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there Don’t let go – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there I will be there... This time there's no resistance This time it's twice the distance This train needs pushing maybe pulling it all makes sense A bit of change it can't be easy Out of your range, don't let that stop me Got no roof there's room to grow Said hold on tight don't let gooooo Don’t look back – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there Don’t let go – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there Don’t look back – look around you You know – I will find you This time – I will be there. I will be there...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final