There were days I didn’t want to get out of bed
There were days I didn’t want to get out of bed.
Days when the world felt too heavy.Days when sorrow pressed against my chest so tightly I thought I might break.
And yet, you stayed.
You didn’t leave.
You didn’t grow tired of my silence or my tears.
You didn’t wander away when life felt complicated or unfair.
You were there.
Through every storm.
Through every difficult moment.
Through every ache I tried to hide.
You rested your head beside me.
Pressed your paw to my hand.
Wagged your tail even when I couldn’t muster a smile.
You reminded me that love doesn’t run when times are hard.
That real loyalty is not about grand gestures, but about simply being present.
Even now, when I reach for the warmth that once filled the room, I feel it.
Your love lingers.
Your spirit continues to guide me.
I imagine you beyond the Rainbow Bridge, running freely through endless meadows under golden sunlight.
Still patient.
Still gentle.
Still loving.
And I realize that what you taught me wasn’t just joy or companionship.
It was resilience.
It was faith.
It was the courage to keep moving forward, even when the world feels too heavy.
Because love, the kind you gave so freely, can never truly leave.
You stayed when it was hard.
And that is why, even now, I carry you everywhere.
Forever loved.
Forever remembered.
Forever teaching me strength through love.
Reacties
Een reactie posten