Here’s your long-form post and matching image idea
Here’s your long-form post and matching image idea.
I felt you in the air today…And for a moment, I stopped breathing.
Not out of fear.
But because it felt so real.
Like you had somehow wandered back into my world for just a second… soft and quiet, the way you always came to me when I was hurting.
The house was still.
Sunlight poured through the curtains in that warm golden way you loved, and suddenly the room didn’t feel empty anymore.
I can’t explain it.
There was no sound.
No movement.
Just this feeling.
This deep ache mixed with comfort… like your soul brushed against mine before disappearing again.
Maybe grief changes people.
It teaches us to search for love in invisible places.
In the wind.
In dreams.
In sudden warmth across our chest when the sadness becomes too heavy to carry alone.
I still miss you in unbearable ways.
I miss the sound of your paws following me into every room.
I miss your sleepy eyes watching me from across the couch.
I miss the way your ears lifted when I said your favorite word.
And God… I miss being needed by you.
Some days I still reach for your leash without thinking.
Some nights I still leave space beside me in bed.
Because love doesn’t disappear just because a heartbeat does.
It stays.
Quietly.
Patiently.
Living inside old routines and broken hearts.
And maybe that’s why I felt you today.
Maybe souls connected by real love never fully separate.
Maybe somewhere beyond the clouds, beyond the stars, beyond the Rainbow Bridge… you still find little ways to come back to me.
A breeze through the window.
A familiar warmth.
A feeling I can’t explain but never want to lose.
I felt you in the air today.
And somehow… that tiny moment gave my heart enough strength to keep going.
Reacties
Een reactie posten