If my paws could hold a pen
If my paws could hold a pen,
this is what I’d write to you, my dearest friend:Thank you. For every meal, every game, every gentle hand on my head. For being my safe place, my joy, my whole world.
Please—don’t let your tears tell my story. Let love tell it. Because my life was full, and every moment of it was a gift I shared with you.
Don’t carry guilt on your shoulders. You gave me more than I could have ever dreamed of. And when I left your arms, it wasn’t goodbye—it was simply the start of my waiting.
I’m here now, in fields of light where no pain can touch me. The air is soft, the sky never fades, and my paws leave trails of gold. I run freely, ears flying, tail wagging, heart bursting with joy.
One day, when the time is right, you’ll walk into this meadow. And you’ll see me racing toward you, just like always. No more distance, no more tears—only reunion.
Until then, I’ll keep sending you signs: a dream, a feather, a sudden warmth on your cheek when you feel alone. Little reminders that my love is still with you.
Never doubt it. Never question if you gave enough. The answer is written in every pawprint on your heart:
Yes. Yes. A thousand times, yes.
Reacties
Een reactie posten