I wasn’t done loving you

 I wasn’t done loving you.

Why did your time come so early, my sweet friend?

There were still so many walks to take,
so many sunsets to watch,
so many cuddles to share.

I wasn’t ready to say goodbye.
I wasn’t ready to let you go.

You were my joy, my comfort, my everything.
You filled my days with light and my heart with love.
And now, the world feels so empty without you.

I miss the sound of your paws on the floor,
the way you’d wag your tail when I walked through the door,
and the way you’d look at me with those eyes full of love.

I wasn’t done loving you.
But I’ll keep loving you, even though you’re gone.

I’ll love you in every memory we made,
in every moment we shared,
and in every beat of my heart.

Until we meet again, my sweet friend.
I’ll love you forever. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster