Short Story of the Day


Short Story of the Day:
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in
for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed
his clothes and went directly to the surgery block.
.
He found
the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the father yelled, “Why did you take all this
time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in
danger? Don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”
.
The doctor smiled and said, “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the
hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call
and now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my
work”.
“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now,
would you calm down? If your own son dies while waiting
for doctor than what will you do??” said the father angrily.
.
The doctor smiled again and replied, “We will do our best by
God’s grace and you should also pray for your son’s healthy
life”.
.
The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went
out happy, “Thank goodness! your son is saved!” And
without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way
running by saying, “If you have any questions, ask the
nurse”.
.
“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so
that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father
when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.
.
The
nurse answered, tears coming down her face, “His son died
yesterday in a road accident, he was at the burial when we
called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved
your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”
.
Moral: Never judge anyone because you never know how
their life is and what they’re going through.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final