Through the rain on the window
Through the rain on the window, I sit and remember you.
Each drop feels like a quiet echo… a moment we once shared,falling softly into the silence you left behind.
Your bowl still rests where it always did,
untouched, as if time paused when you were here.
And beside it, something small and fragile—
a reminder that love can be both beautiful and brief.
Sometimes, I think I see you in the glass…
in the faint shapes, in the blurred reflections.
Like you’re still here somehow, just out of reach,
leaving pieces of yourself in the places we shared.
The world feels quieter now,
but in the hush of the rain and the fading light,
I can still feel you.
Not gone… just changed.
Living in the memories, in the moments,
in every soft whisper that says you’re still near.
And even through the ache, I hold onto this—
love like ours doesn’t end.
It lingers… gently, endlessly, always.
Reacties
Een reactie posten