If I could have just one wish

 If I could have just one wish, it would be to hold you again.

To feel the warmth of your fur pressed against me, to bury my face in your little head and whisper all the love I still carry inside. 🐾💔

I would hug you tighter this time. I would never rush the moments. I’d kiss you a hundred times more and tell you how much you meant to me—how you were not “just a pet,” but my constant companion through every storm and every joy.

If time could turn back, I’d give anything to relive even one ordinary day with you. To watch you curl in your favorite spot, to hear the sound of your paws or the soft rhythm of your breath as you slept.

But time only moves forward. And so I walk with the ache of missing you, holding onto every memory like fragile treasure.

Your love remains stitched into my heart, shaping who I am even in your absence. I carry you with me in every quiet thought, in every wish for one more moment.

And though I cannot hold you now, I believe that one day, across the bridge where love never ends, I will wrap you in my arms again. Until then, I’ll keep wishing for just one more hug. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster