You left too soon

 You left too soon, and my heart simply wasn't prepared. I truly believed we had more time — more quiet moments together, more chances to show you just how deeply you were loved. Now I find myself lost in the silence you left behind, wondering if you ever truly knew how much you meant to me.

I carry the weight of unspoken words and moments I wish I'd held onto longer. I wanted to give you more happiness, more comfort, more of everything. I still see your eyes in the edges of my memory, still hear your paws in rooms you once filled with warmth and loyalty. You were never just a pet — you were a piece of my soul.

And now that you're gone, I hold onto every memory we made, wishing there had been more. I hope wherever you are, you can still feel my love finding its way to you. Because I wasn't finished loving you. Not even close. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster