It’s hard to put into words
It’s hard to put into words how empty everything feels without you. The house is quieter, the light feels colder, and every spot where you used to curl up seems to ache with your absence. You weren’t just my cat. You were my comfort on difficult days, my quiet laughter, and the gentle companion who somehow understood me without a single word.
I miss the small, ordinary things the most — the soft weight of you resting against me, the steady rumble of your purr, and the way your eyes would meet mine like you saw straight into my heart. People say time heals, but right now time just feels like a long stretch of days I have to walk through without you.I know you’re free from pain now, somewhere peaceful across the Rainbow Bridge. That brings me a little comfort. But a part of me will always long for the sound of your paws and the warmth of your presence. You will always be my little piece of forever.
Reacties
Een reactie posten