I Didn't Leave — I Just Went Ahead

 I Didn't Leave — I Just Went Ahead 

🐾

When I took my last breath, it wasn't an ending. It was just a doorway — into a place where time stands still and love never loses its way.

You didn't lose me. You just learned a new way to hold me.

When you say my name to an empty room — I hear it. When the ache rises without warning — I feel it. When the quiet gets too heavy — I'm already there, leaning in.

I'm not at the foot of the bed anymore. But I'm in the dreams where we're running again. I'm in the light that breaks golden through the trees. I'm in the space between one breath and the next — right where memory and forever touch.

You won't hear me the way you used to. But listen anyway. In the warmth of a good memory. In a moment that makes you smile before you can stop yourself. In the love that never actually went anywhere.

So when you wonder where I am — I'm not far. I became part of everything you carry. A quiet presence. A soft, steady warmth. A love that doesn't know how to end.

Until we find each other again — I'm right here. Always right here. 🐾❤️

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster