When you think of me, I feel it

 When you think of me, I feel it.

Because thoughts made of love don’t stay on one side of forever —
they cross.

That’s the Bridge between us.
Built from every laugh we shared,
every walk, every gentle word you spoke into my fur.

You wonder if I’m still near.
I am.
The Bridge lets me walk the edges of your world —
softly, quietly, like a heartbeat you can’t hear but still feel.

Sometimes, when you dream, that’s me crossing halfway —
to remind you that nothing truly ends.
Love just learns how to travel differently.

This Bridge isn’t made of stone or sky.
It’s made of memory and faith —
the kind of bond that time can’t steal.

When you cry, I see it shimmer;
when you smile, it shines brighter.

And when your own path ends,
you’ll step onto it without fear.
The light will feel familiar,
and at the other side, I’ll be there —
tail wagging, eyes full of home.

Until then, keep loving, keep believing.
Because every heartbeat you send reaches me across this Bridge —
and every sunrise you see,
I see too. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster