When you dream of me

 When you dream of me,

you’re closer than you think.

Because there’s a meadow beyond time —
where morning never ends
and hearts never break again.

That’s where I am.
Free of pain, whole again, waiting in soft grass that never fades.
The air here smells like peace,
and the light feels like love turned into warmth.

I watch you sometimes —
when you sit by the window,
when you whisper my name before sleep.
Every thought of me ripples through this place,
and the meadow blooms brighter.

You wonder if I remember you.
Oh, I do.
Every walk, every cuddle, every look that said “you are my world.”
They live here — stitched into the wind.

This isn’t goodbye.
It’s a pause between lifetimes.
Because love doesn’t end;
it just waits where clocks can’t follow.

And one day, when you step into this golden field,
you’ll see me running toward you —
no more age, no more pain,
just joy, pure and eternal.

We’ll lie in the grass together again,
and the sky will hum with every heartbeat we ever shared.

That’s the Meadow Beyond Time —
and I’ll be there until you arrive. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster