I CAN FOCUS SPECIFICALLY UPON WHAT I WANT



💕 I CAN FOCUS SPECIFICALLY UPON WHAT I WANT 💖
You are bombarded by thought stimulations. And so, unless you give your attention to what you specifically want, you can be influenced by that which surrounds you. Unless you are focusing on what is important to you, you can be stimulated by other’s thoughts, which may or may not be important to you.
So learn to specifically focus only on that which you want. 💖
GOD BLESS!
All IS WELL!!
Blue Lotus Divination by Dr. Hutoxi H. Boman
From The Law of Attraction Cards, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. (The Teachings of Abraham).

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final