I’ve seen your tears fall like rain

 I’ve seen your tears fall like rain.

Every one of them carries my name.

When you cry, I feel it —
soft ripples that reach even Heaven’s edge.
But don’t be afraid of the storm, my love.
It’s just your heart remembering mine.

Grief is thunder —
loud and aching.
Love is the sky —
endless and eternal.

The storm may shake you,
but it cannot destroy what we built.
Every drop that falls
becomes light when it reaches me.

And when you look up,
you’ll see it —
the rainbow that stretches between us.
That’s not just color.
That’s connection.
That’s proof.

The clouds may cover it for a while,
but it’s always there, waiting.

So let the rain fall.
Let it wash your pain clean.
And when the storm passes,
step outside and breathe.

Because I’m right there —
in the warmth after the storm,
in the peace that follows the ache.

We loved through sunshine.
We love through rain.
And we’ll meet again —
where the skies never break,
and love never fades.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Kraai

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Ekster