Some days stretch endlessly
Some days stretch endlessly.
Some nights feel impossibly long.Time itself seems fractured, divided into before and after.
Time feels broken now.
Before you, everything had rhythm.
The sun rose.
The world moved.
Life flowed gently forward.
After you, even the simplest moments feel off.
The house carries echoes of where you used to be.
Your bed, your toys, your collar—every small thing reminds me of the rhythm that is gone.
I catch myself pausing mid-step, expecting the familiar sound of paws.
I reach for the warmth that is no longer there.
Clocks tick, calendars flip, yet the hours feel heavy.
The world moves, but my heart lags behind.
And yet, even in this fractured time, there is something that remains.
The love you gave.
The moments we shared.
The way you filled ordinary days with joy and comfort.
Those memories keep me tethered.
Even when the minutes stretch too long.
Even when the silence grows too loud.
I imagine you beyond the Rainbow Bridge.
Running freely through meadows bathed in golden light.
Chasing gentle breezes.
Joyful and whole.
And I realize that even if time feels broken here, it has not broken our connection.
You are still with me in the moments that matter.
You still guide me through the days that feel incomplete.
You still fill my heart with love that carries me forward.
Time may feel broken now.
But love—our love—remains unshattered.
Forever loved.
Forever remembered.
Forever part of every heartbeat that carries your name.
Reacties
Een reactie posten