You never had to say it
You never had to say it…
I felt it.In every moment.
In every quiet second we shared.
It wasn’t something you showed once in a while…
it was always there.
Steady.
Unchanging.
Like something that didn’t know how to be anything else.
I felt it in the way you looked at me…
like I was enough… exactly as I was.
No expectations.
No conditions.
Just… love.
I felt it when you stayed close
on days I didn’t feel like myself.
When I was quiet… distant…
when I didn’t have the energy to give anything back.
You didn’t leave.
You leaned in.
And somehow…
without trying…
you made everything feel lighter.
Safer.
Like I could breathe again.
It wasn’t loud.
It wasn’t overwhelming.
It was simple…
and that’s what made it everything.
The way your presence filled the space beside me…
the way your warmth settled into mine…
the way your love existed
without needing to be proven.
And now…
that’s what I miss the most.
Not just seeing you…
not just hearing you…
but feeling that kind of love
surround me so completely.
Because it wasn’t something I had to look for.
It found me…
every single time.
But even now…
in the quiet…
I feel pieces of it.
In the way my heart softens
for no reason at all.
In the way certain moments
don’t feel empty… just… different.
Like something is still there.
Maybe love like yours
doesn’t disappear.
Maybe it changes.
Maybe it becomes something
that lives inside me now…
something I carry
instead of something I stand beside.
Because even though I can’t touch you…
even though I can’t hold you…
I still feel it.
That same love.
Not weaker.
Not gone.
Just… deeper.
And one day…
when this distance fades…
I won’t have to search for it anymore.
I’ll feel all of it again…
the way I always did—
close.
real.
and wrapped around me
like it never left at all.
Reacties
Een reactie posten