Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now


Never knew the sting of a strangerNever felt the words like a razorBut I won't give a damn 'bout it later
All the little digs doesn't matterWritin' down a brand-new chapterWhere there's only love, never anger
So lonely in your bedDoes breakin' me make you feel good?Guess you don't understandWhat goes around, comes around
Don't ya know that I'm stronger?Don't ya see me in all black?Don't ya cry like a baby?Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
Know that it's overDon't ya know I won't call back?Don't ya cry like a baby?Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
You'll never see me blue, never bleedin'Hope you understand how I'm feelin'I'm turnin' off my phone like I'm leaving (bye)
Pushed me to the edge, now it's overShuttin' off the hate, gettin' closureThis will be the dust when I'm older
So lonely in your bedDoes breakin' me make you feel good?Guess you don't understandWhat goes around, comes around
Don't ya know that I'm stronger?Don't ya see me in all black?Don't ya cry like a baby?Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
Know that it's overDon't ya know I won't call back?Don't ya cry like a baby?Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
It's comical, hystericalSo ridiculous, think you messed me up
Don't ya know that I'm stronger?Don't ya see me in all black?Don't ya cry like a baby? (Oh)Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing now?
Know that it's overDon't ya know I won't call back? (Call back)Don't ya cry like a baby?Ha-ha-ha, ha, ha-ha-haWho's laughing
Bron: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Henry Walter / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Madison Love / Mans Vredenberg / Amanda Ava Koci
Songteksten voor Who’s Laughing Now © Universal Music Corp., Sony Music Publishing Scandinavia Ab, Artist Publishing Group West, Livemadlove, Artist Publishing Group Gmr, Max Cut Publishing, Cirkut Breaker Llc., Vertical Rights Ab

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final