I'm a Good Person - Rachel Bloom (Explicit) - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend


"I'm a Good Person (Explicit)" I’m a good person, yes it’s true I'm a good person better than you I’m a good person, can’t you see Doctors without borders don’t have shit on me I’m a good person all over the place I cum my good right into your face Everybody says I’m one good ass chick And if you don’t think so you can lick My balls. Which, again, are filled with good Didn’t you know that I’m a good person I’m pure angel through and through Doesn’t it show that I’m a good person So much gooder than you And you. And you, and you and you I’m a good person that’s my thing My nickname is Mother Theresa Luther King I’m a good person get it straight And when I say good I really mean great The best. Hashtag humble and blessed Newsflash, fuckwads: I’m a good person Do what I can for you all the time That’s how I am cause I’m a good person I always find time to be kind Sorry, so busy I’m a good, such a good, real good person I’m a good person through and through I’m a good, such a good, real good person Lemme hear you say it too Say it. Say it! Or I’ll kill your husband I’ll do it! I’ll gut him like a fish You’re a good person Aw, thank you I’m a good, such a good, real good person I’m a good person, yes it’s true I’m a good, such a good, real good person I’m a good person, get it? FUCK YOU

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final