Who's That Girl


The Who's That Girl soundtrack was released on July 21, 1987, by Sire Records to promote the film of the same name.
The downtempo song was developed on the following day after Who's That Girl, with Madonna writing the lyrics and Leonard composing the melody. Named "The Look of Love", the song contains the line "Nowhere to run, no place to hide. From the look of love, from the eyes of pride". Madonna was inspired by the look that actor James Stewart gave actress Grace Kelly in the 1954 film Rear Window. Madonna said: "I can't describe it, but that is the way I want someone to look at me when he loves me. It's the purest look of love and adoration. Like surrender. It's devastating."

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final