The end!


The end!

Moishe had just had a medical check up. "I hate to be the one to break it to you," said the doctor, "but you've only got about 6 months to live."

"Oh my God" gasped Moishe, turning white.
A few minutes later, after the news had sunk in, Moishe said, "Doctor, you've known me a long time. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could make the most of my remaining months?"

"Have you ever married?" asked the doctor.

Moishe replied that he had been a bachelor his whole life.

"You might think about taking a wife," said the doctor, "after all, you'll need someone to look after you during the final illness."

"That's a good point," said Moishe, "and with only 6 months to live I better make the most of my remaining time."

"May I make one more suggestion?" asked the doctor, "marry a Jewish girl."

"A Jewish girl? Why?" asked Moishe.

"It'll seem longer." the doctor answered..

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Open brief aan mijn oudste dochter...

Vraag me niet hoe ik altijd lach

LIVE - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia) at the Grand Final